So in order to store stickers in my travellers notebook (TN) I made my own pockets for my diary (see below). This is a basic tutorial of how I made the 2-pocket version. If you would like a tutorial on the 4 pocket then let me know 😀
So the pockets I have made is for an A6 TN. I will try to explain my method in a way that will make it transferable to any size TN.
- 12×12 sheet of decorative paper (preferably double sided)
- Sticky back plastic (optional)
- Glue or double sided tape
- Sheet of A4 paper or TN notebook
Line up your sheet of A4 paper (or TN notebook of a different size) and add 2cm to your measurement
- Cut off any excess
- Measure approximately half of the length of your notebook and add this to the length of your notebook. This is for the pocket.
- Again cut off any excess
- Measure 1cm on each side and fold up
- Draw a line where the bottom of the note book is
- Fold up the bottom to make a flap
- Cut off the little side bits of your flap so that it lays flat when folded up. I put a small angle at the top and bottom of the side flaps that are left
- Fold the paper in half
- Cut a small triangle starting at the point where your marks are for the bottom of your notebook, getting bigger to the bottom of the page
- Fold up your now 2 flaps and glue your side flaps over
- Your pocket is now complete! Feel free to decorate however you like 😀
- If you want to you can cover the front in sticky-back plastic to give a shiny finish like this one
Good luck in making your own. Please do share your pictures over on my Facebook group.
Thanks for reading